We are pleased to announce that the full programme for #OERxDomains21 is now online! It features over 60 sessions across the 2 days, including workshops and presentations, that highlight both the value and limitations of Open Education in a (post) pandemic world . Visit the programme page to start exploring and read more about our keynote speakers.
We are proud to incorporate a special strand hosted by the Domains Conference – bringing our two communities closer together in 2021.The conference focuses on the following themes;
- Theme 1: Openness, care, and joy in the times of pandemic;
- Theme 2: Open Education responses to surveillance technologies and data ownership in education;
- Theme 3: Open in Action: open teaching, educational practices and resources, how you might be using Domains and other tools;
- Theme 4: Shifts in agency and creativity as empowerment of learners and educators;
- Theme 5: Open Source Tools: infrastructure, cloud environments, targeted teaching tools.