If you are interested in covering the OERxDomains21 Conference, this information should help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. Media releases will be published via this site and at https://www.alt.ac.uk/news .
The official media release about the conference will be published in April.
If there is a particular speaker you’d like to contact, please let us know. We will try where possible to facilitate interviews.
All featured speakers are listed as they are released, at https://oer21.oerconf.org/meet-our-speakers
If you would like a press pass to attend the conference, please contact Christina Vines, [email protected]
Notes for Editors
- ALT (the Association for Learning Technology) is a professional and scholarly association which brings together those with an interest in the use of learning technology. As the UK’s leading membership organisation in the learning technology field, we work to improve practice, promote research, and influence policy.
- OERxDomains21 is organised by ALT and volunteer members from across the community.
- About 3,300 individuals belong to ALT, as do ~ 200 organisations across education sectors in the UK and internationally.
- If you are writing about, blogging or sharing images and videos about the Conference using tools that support tagging, please use the tag #OERxDomains21
- More information about the conference: https://oer21.oerconf.org
- Association for Learning Technology, PO Box 460, Bicester, OX26 9LW Tel: +44 (0)1865 819 009 URL: http://www.alt.ac.uk/
- ALT is a Registered Charity in the UK, number: 1160039