This special edition of the much loved event is the 12th annual conference for Open Education research, practice and policy. We are proud to incorporate a special strand hosted by the Domains Conference – bringing our two communities closer together in 2021 for #OERxDomains21
We are now ready to launch our Session Sponsorship which starts at just £1060.00 for members.
Organisations are invited to join us and align themselves with a specific theme of the programme reaching a targeted audience. As a Session Sponsor you can choose content aligned to your expertise and business priorities and reach a targeted audience of session participants.
- Theme 1: Openness, care, and joy in the times of pandemic;
- Theme 2: Open Education responses to surveillance technologies and data ownership in education;
- Theme 3: Open in Action: open teaching, educational practices and resources, how you might be using Domains and other tools;
- Theme 4: Shifts in agency and creativity as empowerment of learners and educators;
- Theme 5: Open Source Tools: infrastructure, cloud environments, targeted teaching tools.
Organisations can also join us as Headline, Strategic or Scholarship Sponsor with packages starting at just £495. We have built on our previous entitlements to ensure that you can choose the pathway that best fits your organisation and its strategic goals.
Follow us on Twitter #OERxDomains21 to keep up to date on announcements.
If you would like to discuss becoming a conference supporter in more detail, please contact [email protected].