The OER x Domains Conference is organised by a Committee of volunteers. Find out who’s involved.
A key focus of the Conference Committee is to conduct the peer review of all proposals submitted to the conference once the Call for Proposals has been closed. Guidance for Reviewers will be available soon and we also provide support at committee meetings.
Committee Members are invited to write guest posts for publication on the conference platform, sharing their perspective on the event, looking back at past years or sharing advice and guidance for new authors and participants. Please send your post to [email protected]
Promoting the conference
Help us spread the word about the conference and upcoming deadlines, keynote speakers and the social programme. Use #OERxDomains, #Domains21 and #OER21 on social media, and link to https://oer21.oerconf.org/ .
Conference Committee Members volunteer to chair all sessions during the event. We’ll be publishing details of how to volunteer together with guidance in due course.
All meetings take place online via Blackboard Collaborate. The meeting room for the Committee is always open and available. Here is the link to join the meeting.
- Meeting 1: Academic programme 16.00 (UK local time), Monday February 8 2021This meeting will kick off the work of the committee and focus on the Call for Proposals as well as the academic programme, the process of reviewing proposals and providing feedback to authors.
- Meeting 2: Partnerships, community outreach and sponsorship 16.00 (UK local time), Monday 22 February 2021This time we’ll be discussing reaching out across sectors to build partnerships, find strategic sponsors and involve the community and beyond in the event.
- Meeting 3: Registration and promotion 16.00 (UK local time), Monday 8 March 2021The Committee will share ideas to promote the conference as registration opens, discuss how to best promote it via different networks and how to reach out across sectors.
- Meeting 4: Programme, Session chair sign up and social activities 16.00 (UK local time), Monday 22 March 2021This time we will be focused on the programme and social activities for the conference, run up and preparation as well as activities for Committee Members.
- Next: Meeting 6: Final preparations for the conference 16.00 (UK local time), Monday 5 April 2021The Committee will come together for the last time and make final preparations for the conference