THE CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS NOW CLOSED. Draft programme launching soon.
Register for just £149.00 for members!
The conference will put the spotlight on both the value and limitations of Open Education in a (post)pandemic world. We are particularly keen to hear from people who have an interest in the following indicative areas of practice:
- Theme 1: Openness, care, and joy in the times of pandemic;
- Theme 2: Open Education responses to surveillance technologies and data ownership in education;
- Theme 3: Open in Action: open teaching, educational practices and resources, how you might be using Domains and other tools;
- Theme 4: Shifts in agency and creativity as empowerment of learners and educators;
- Theme 5: Open Source Tools: infrastructure, cloud environments, targeted teaching tools.
Wildcard proposals that specifically address the conference themes in relation to open practice, research and policy are also welcome.
Call for Proposals
The Call for Proposals is now open https://go.alt.ac.uk/CfP21OERxDomains .
Deadline for submissions has been extended to 10 February 2021. (All deadlines at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth time.)
Session and submission formats
Submission, reviewing, and acceptance process
Note for proposals with a commercial focus
Acceptance and conference registration
Increasing impact and widening dissemination